Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any Products produced and or provided by the Small Business Growth Tribe, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be permitted to continue with your purchase or membership.
The following terms and conditions explain your obligations and should be read carefully before ordering any Products.
Products – As defined are not limited to; online courses, seminars, workshops, memberships, events and all other services and materials supplied by the Small Business Growth Tribe.
- You are at least 18 years old and of legal capacity, able to enter into a binding contract.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in all Products are non-transferrable and remains the property of the Small Business Growth Tribe and purchase of Products give no rights or any other interest or rights of title.
- The Products purchased here are only to be used by the purchaser and it is forbidden to share, use, reproduce, sell or otherwise make available to any third party without the express consent of the Small Business Growth Tribe.
- All Products purchased may be used by the individual purchaser only and in the event of login details being shared with other parties, all access to Products will be immediately revoked. The Purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.
- Once purchased, all Products are non-refundable unless with the express consent of the Small Business Growth Tribe in accordance with U.K. law regarding digital Products. If you have a problem with a Product you have purchased, please email email@example.com
- The Small Business Growth Tribe reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time. This will not entitle the purchaser to any refund for products which have been delivered.
- If you are part of a monthly membership Product provided by the Small Business Growth Tribe, you must provide 30 days’ notice to cancel your contract. Notice must be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Product will be provided until full payment is received other than where an instalment payment programme has been expressly agreed.
- Instalments must be paid by the due date in order to continue to receive access to our Products.
- Any social networking groups including Facebook groups for which we grant you access do not form part of our Products or membership and your access may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the Small Business Growth Tribe. Such action on the part of The Small Business Growth Tribe will not give right to any refund.
General Data Protection Regulations
- By contracting with the Small Business Growth Tribe, you are expressly consenting to the retention and use of your data by the Small Business Growth Tribe to enable the processing, contract fulfilment and delivery of goods and services. You can read our full Data Protection and GDPR policy here.
- The Small Business Growth Tribe accepts no liability whether in contract or otherwise for any financial or consequential losses suffered in connection with any Products, guidance, advice or recommendations provided by us. Whilst best endeavours are made to support and nurture the growth and financial success of your business, we can accept no liability as businesses are susceptible to numerous market challenges and therefore the Products provided by us do not guarantee financial success.
- We accept no liability for any failure or delay in the delivery of any of our Products which is caused by any act or omission of you or any third party. Furthermore, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in relation to our obligations under the contract which is caused by events outside of our control.
- You assume sole responsibility for the selection, suitability and use of any Products.
- As a digital company, we will communicate with you via email. By entering into a contract with us, you agree to this form of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, invoices and other communications comply with any legal requirement to communicate with you in writing.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the contract will be governed by English law.